- Completion of an Australian bachelor/honours degree (or equivalent) in a similar discipline and three (3) years of approved work experience; OR
- Completion of an Australian graduate certificate (or equivalent) in a similar discipline and five (5) years of approved work experience; OR
- Applicants without an undergraduate qualification may be admitted to the Graduate Certificate in Business Administration based on work experience. Upon completion of the Graduate Certificate, graduates will be eligible for admission to the masters course with credit granted for completed units.
Units of study
VU Online’s MBA covers a broad range of business and management disciplines, effectively equipping you for current and future workplace leadership.
As well as innovative core units, you will also complete a practical, multi-faceted capstone project. Each unit of study lasts for seven weeks.
- Strategic Management and Business Policy
- Business Ethics and Sustainability
- Marketing Management
- Financial Analysis
- Business Research Methods
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Managing Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Organisation Change Management
- Advanced Organisational Behaviour
- Performance Management and Rewards
- Art and Practice of Leadership
- Business Research Project
For more information about the units of study, download a brochure.
Step up to a middle or senior management role with an MBA from VU Online. From running successful small businesses to leading multi-national corporations as a CEO, an MBA from VU Online will enable you to achieve individual success and see your business career flourish.
Our graduates have undertaken diverse and rewarding career paths both locally and overseas.
Typical job titles
- Chief Executive Officer
- Director of Business Development
- Senior Managing Consultant
- Marketing/Communications Director
- Human Resources Director
- Strategic Planning Manager
- Financial Manager
Salaries and employment outlook
According to the QS TopMBA.com Jobs and Salary 2018 Trends Report, Australian Master of Business Administration graduates lead the Asia-Pacific region in terms of compensation (salary plus bonus), while the latest MBA hiring forecasts for the region remain above the global average.