- Completion of an Australian bachelor/honours degree (or equivalent) in a similar discipline; OR
- A minimum of five (5) years approved work experience will be considered for admission to this course. Applicants will be required to submit a curriculum vitae (CV).
Units of study
VU Online’s Graduate Certificate in Business Administration covers four core areas of business and management, equipping you with the understanding and industry knowledge expected of future workplace leaders.
- Strategic Management and Business Policy
- Business Ethics and Sustainability
- Marketing Management
- Financial Analysis
For more information about the units of study, download a brochure.
Graduates of VU Online’s Graduate Certificate in Business Administration are well placed to make their next career move.
From taking the leap to a middle or senior management role to effectively running your own small business, a Graduate Certificate in Business Administration will give you an edge and help progress your business career to the next level.
Typical job titles:
- Account Executive
- Project Manager
- Systems Manager
- Financial Project Manager
- Marketing Manager